Wednesday 28 March 2012

Hai, Hello and Assalamualaikum =)

hai! Assalamualaikum and good afternoon friends :)
what are you doing rite now?
it's reading my entry?
hahahahaahah
*sorry actually, don know how to make the intro, sigh -.-"

okeyh, straight to my point
this is my 1st entry and I would like to introduce about myself <3

FARAH DALILA

 Name given is NORFARAH DALILA BINTI SHAFIEE and I'm 22
My I/C no is 901229-04-XXXX
from Malacca..
I'm not the pure Malacca actually
my father from Kedah and my mother from Johor
but I was born in Malacca because of my father is army =)

I'm currently studying at Universiti Utara Malaysia, Sintok
looks like I go back to my father hometown, right?
heheheheheehe 
I'm taking Bachelor Business Administration (BBA) course
(206411)
 my matrix  no * if u are wondering

did you know where is UUM?
*many people said
" it's in the jungle? " sigh -.-"
yeah, actually Sintok it's close proximity to the border of Malaysia-Thailand
so, around us consist of the forest :)
but, it's ok..
so far, I can spend my money & my PTPTPU PTPTN still enough
heheheheheheh :P

UUM LOOKS SURROUNDED THE JUNGLE RIGHT?

okeyh! okeyh!
back to our topic
about my personality
 I'm a cheerful and friendly person
always  COOL 
not actually, sometimes I'm very sensitive
and the bad things is....
I cant control my behavior *damn it
T_T
maybe because I was born on December? 
maybe......... =(

huh! okey
that's all for this entry
see you for the next entry 
=)
please, do follow me ^-^


FOOTNOTE: actually, I'm doing this blog for my STID subject..hehehhee
sorry Sir, do not be angry ya?





 

1 comment: