Tuesday 10 April 2012

Semester Break Began :)

Hai! Assalamualaikum & good evening
 Sorry for waiting my new entry
But, hopefully it’s not too late to share about my memories with all of you

At 5th April  2012, our semester break began
semester break is a one week * for your info
So, as usual I will going back to my hometown, Malacca the historical places :)
And for this semester, I’m not alone
You know why????
My friends want to follow me
They want to spent half of their holidays in Malacca
They are yana, miza and ieja
 

YANA & ME (DALILA)




MIZA *IEJA not include in this Pic


We start our journey from Changlun to Kuala Lumpur
Why we transit at Kuala Lumpur??
Actually I want to introduce a little bit about historical and popular place at Kuala Lumpur to my friend
such as Tugu Negara, Jalan TAR, Memorial Place etc
We Start our Journey at 9.00 pm and arrived at Kuala Lumpur at 3.00a.m
So tired :(

Footnote: continue our journey for the next entry, thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment