Thursday 26 April 2012

Thanks =)


hai! Assalamualaikum w.b.t
 We see again.. with the new entry
The entry for giving an appreciate to someone

Oh, before that...
How’s your class for this semester and how you instructor?
is he/she very strict? or cool? or very friendly?

Yes! That the issue that I want to share.................................

Ok, actually....
I want to say thanks to our beloved STID lecturer “Sir Tarmizi Bin Musa”

Thanks for giving me and my friends to learn something new such as create our own blog and other applications computer.
Now, we have our own blog...hahahahah do you have???

I think this is my 1st time that I have a cool lecturer but it’s not mean that the other lecturer is bad
Thanks again sir coz giving a full commitment in our classes, give a lot’s  of tips @ may be the answer in mid term exam..


-sorry coz not giving full attention in you class * very sleepy because class at 2.00 p.m
-sorry coz always chatting in you class

Hopefully sir can forgive us..

Thanks sir, thank for everything..

FOOTNOTE: please appreciate with what u have =)

2 comments: